Thursday, August 23, 2012

Eid 2012

Salam..



Happy Eid Mubarak everyone! Alhamdulillah, we finally joining our family in Seremban on 2nd Syawal. I must say food was too much and really need to check how much have I gained. Anyway, it's Raya, so let's enjoy it as much as possible.


1 syawal we were still in KK and it was raining heavily and we didn't go to mosque for raya prayers.


I myself was struggling in the kitchen cooking all by myself. It didnt feel like raya at all, when you were cooking alone. Sgt penat ok!


Well, I can't complaint much. Just have to go through it, with patience. After all it was only for one day.



So, the moment we arrived Seremban everything changed. Raya mood definitely coming with all Naufal's cousins around and he was all excited. My mom & Sis in law cooked rendang burung puyuh salai, mee kari and lots more. We spent 2 days at home coz relatives came over to our house so we don't have the chance to go beraya.



Well, that's basically my raya update so far. InsyaAllah sambung lg nanti..



Bye! Selamat hari raya, maaf zahir batin!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails