Thursday, June 14, 2012

Salut Kalut

Salam.

OK, obviously the title sounds crazy a bit, coz thats what I'm feeling at the moment.

I'm currently in KL for a 6 days training (that explains the title-in BM.. hehe) which I'll be sitting for an exam (practical & written) on the 6th day!! How tense is that and the best part is I just got to know about it a week before!! No wonder they sent the CD training manual earlier-the other way of saying that 'you need to study this manual' before coming to the course and I was so blind not getting the message. *sigh*



For the past 3 days, I went to bed quite late. Really need to stay overnight to do the homework and of course study coz I don't wanna fail this, since the fee was damn expensive.



Tomorrow we'll have practical session the whole day at contractor's yard and we'll become the painter, blaster and coating inspector! Can't wait but at the same time quite nervous!


Semoga Allah permudahkan and terangkan hati saya. Amin.

Oh, I just had my caramel macchiato around 9pm and I think I'm gonna stay awake at least for another 2 hours.

Bye!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:KL

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails