Friday, June 08, 2012

Addicted

Salam.

I'm currently addicted to instagram! It made the pictures a lot nicer and unique. Anyway, I don't know why when I post an instagram pictures in the blog they have problem on image quality. Maybe I should use smaller size photo.. Xpelah, let's enjoy the pictures from now.




-I'll never let go my daddy! -




-Finally going to site after a while-





Hotnya!! (weather ye, bukan org..hehe..)




my new playhut!




they are watching the local dance performance




tgh layan mushroon soup & garlic bread favourite dia..hehe




my new obsession!




bestnya jugak ni if join budak2 ni.. hihi




report yg sgt melambak! ya, sila nangis sekarang.. uwaaaaaa




avocado, our choice of drink!




my superhubby & superdad, of course.. yg tgh control macho..hehe

Bye!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

~ez~ said...

ez dah lama add akak, approve cepaaatt!!

btw, ez pon tgh addicted gak.cam cool je benda nih.haha

Emmachann said...

ez, baru hari ni akak perasan ramai org nak add, tp masalahnya akak x tau nak approve camne.. xde pulak dlm tu button approve..huhu

Emmachann said...

ez! akak dah approve dah! hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails