Sunday, June 17, 2012

Doa

Salam.

Alhamdulillah, lega sgt after the exam. What a big relieved! Oh, don't bother asking how I did in the exam, it was pretty tough, so, I had a mix feeling that I'll score at the borderline, which is either pass or fail.

Anyway, I've tried my very best and kata2 merupakan satu doa, so from now on I will start saying that I'll pass but not so flying colours. Hehe. InsyaAllah, saya yakin dgn kuasa doa & tawakal z& berserah 101% kepada Allah to decide, after all the efforts. Well, that's exclude the shopping time I did the night before the exam coz Isetan was having a sale for it's members for for only 3 days up to 70%! NO, I did not bought anything for me, it was all for Naufal & my anak2 buah.

Oklah, nak titun dah. Bye! Wassalam...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Seremban

1 comment:

Kak Vit said...

Beb! Shopping is a therapy occayy..:-))

Related Posts with Thumbnails