Saturday, April 19, 2008

now or never

Assalamualaikum.

Hello everyone. Sorry, Ive been hiatus for quite some time. As mentioned before, byk sgt keje and projects ongoing.

Recently, I had a discussion with my manager and my boss. Apparently, the other department wanted me to replace an Intrument/Control Engr whom will be transfered to KL very soon. I was excited, but didnt put much hope for something that is not firm yet. So the manager asked what is my career aspiration..bla..bla..bla.. I told him the truth, what I really wanted to do long time ago. I've been hunting for the position ever since I joined this organization.

And guess what? Alhamdulillah, the manager agreed to release me although my boss didnt really like that idea. He still tried to convince my manager that I'm performing well in my current position and he requested me to stay. However, it does not reflect my last year's performance review. I think I deserved more than average for this one particular project, I had put an extravaganza effort, initiated few things, stayed late night and spent a lot of time at offshore. Maybe I wasnt that visible (you know I dont like to present2 nih although dah byk kali dia suruh). Its just not my thing. I will present whenever required and bukan saje2 nak update benda2 remeh to management. Anyways.. what past is past. Come to think about it, I positively think that maybe he got good reason for that. Tak kisahlah kan. Allah knows the best.

Consequences of that decision, I will have to start all over again. But I knew about that beforehand, and I'm willing to take all the risks. Its better now or never kan, yet its still not too late. You never know.

Tp selagi tak dpt confirmation letter, I will still carry out my current task. Coz takleh percaya sgt, karang berharap pastu tak jadi.. haii..tak ke makan hati. I had enuff.

oraitt.. nak tgk AF. my hubby kat offshore. rindunya lahhh..

see you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails