Friday, July 13, 2007

Tagging for charity

Assalamualaikum.

Aha, I've been tagged by Nuhaa. Thanks anyway! hehe..

However, I found that it is quite difficult to complete all the sentences, or at least 5.

So, it took me bout a week, since this week has been such a hectic week for me. And today, Mr Flu is coming to town. Asyik terbersin2 kat w/station. To make it worse, I am sitting just under the freezing aircond.

Here it goes then. This is the best that I could think of.

"By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".


1. A person is only as good as
n/a


2. Friendship is always
having someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out..


3. To love is to
share everything.


4. Money makes me
n/a


5. I miss
everything about sheffield..


6. My way of saying I care is by
cooking his/her favourite dishes.


7. I try to spread love and happiness by
sending sms with that person asking how are they doing.


8. Pick the flowers when
its free. haha


9. To love someone is to
accept him/her as who they are.


10. Beauty is
subjective.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was
how frustrated I am when I didnt go to boarding school.

12. When I was twenty one, I remember
a good friend of mine sent a parcel to me in Polytech Kota Bharu. He sent a sutera Tgganu for me but honestly, I dint like the colour. You know, guys. hehe

13. I am most happy when
I got my claims back..haha..

14. Nothing makes me happier than
falling in love (agree with Nuhaa)

15. If I can change one thing, I will change
a decision which I made 7 years ago so I will not regret until now.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could
n/a


19. Money is not everything but
n/a


20. The most touching moments I have experienced is
getting 'The Undomestic Goddess', which was bought online at amazon and was sent to me as a birthday gift.

21. I smile when
my father tgh basuh my own car. hehe..


22. When I am happy, I
will talk a lot.

23. If only I don't have to --
then --

24. The best thing I did yesterday was
I slept from 8pm till 7am this morning.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,
'10 things that cause you to become a not so passionate engineer'

26. One thing I must do before I die is
to have a kid, at least.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like
bringing back the feeling I've learned to forget.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails