Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A long update - Prologue

Salam.

Hyee.. I wanted to write this long ago but my schedule seems to be tight coz tgh ada 2 project concurrently ongoing. Penat giler. But anyway, I did not miss to participate in Borneo Games at Bintulu from 10th - 14th May at Bintulu. I played volleyball. So not me kan! Punyalah tak minat volleyball tu but I joined just for the sake dpt gi jalan2. Lagipun, Ive never been to Bintulu so maybe this one time dptlah gi free although you know, KK is sooo much better compared with Bintulu. Dahlah panas gilak. Hehe. Marah org Bintulu if terbaca ni..

Results, we won 2nd place for women's volleyball. Takpe, next year Sabah host, so ada chance lagi nak menewaskan musuh tradisi. Haha. It was a good trip. Get to know new people pastu ngan team sendiri we became closer. Bila team lelaki main kitaorang semangat giler menyorak.. sampai nak gaduh2 ngan team lain.

K, nuff said bout Bintulu games.

Back from this Borneo Games, we had a cultural performance on the 16th tu. Dah lama gilerr tak menari..rindu btol.. so bila diaorang ni ajak join, mmg excited lah. Furthermore, its not malay tradisional dance. It was Sabah tradisional dance, which is something new. Never tried it before. Kitaorang menari Tarian Sumazau, Limbai & Daling-Daling. Nantilah later bila dah ada cabel camera I will transfer some pics here. Cam kelakar jer bila pakai diaorang nyer baju sumazau, bajau.

So habis je menari malam tu I had to pack my things nak pergi offshore esok pagi sesudah Subuh punya flight to Labuan nak kejar kapal. Nasib tak kena tinggal, coz they were supposed to mob midnite tu. However, due to some technical problem tgh hari 17th tu, sempatlah ikut kapal.. Pastu nak gi platform tu it took 8 hours journey. Usually if naik crew boat dalam 2hrs je. haii..mabuk kepayang lah jadinya..

And now here I am, at Cyberview Lodge for the MCI Away Day.. nice place to stay though.. best betul tidoo..hehe..

Oklah..I better stop here.. panjang meleret2 org mesti tak larat nak baca..hehe..

will continue later. Cya!

Wassalam.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails