Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Mr flu, just leave me alone, please..

Assalamualaikum.

[1]
Didnt really feel to write something here at first, but after a few failed attempt trying to solve a question on Optimisation, I quit. How about a break with blogging?

But terdetik pulak nak check the tutorial question on the Webct.*sigh.. No wonder lah tak dpt nak solve. Because my so-called-old-skool printer didnt print out the plus & minus sign clearly. Haiii..bertuah punya printer!

Now, for the fun part: to start the calculation all over again. OH, how wonderful would that be?

[2]
I guess my forecast went wrong. Woke up this morning and my '2nd lover' for these past 2 weeks - Mr FLU has come back but NO THANKS, please go away and give me some space. Monday is definitely not a pleasant day for me, especially today lah. Got flu, fever & headache (what a great combination on earth!!) And not suprising at all, Mr s.a pun demam & flu gaks. Its always like that (a strong bonding, kot? :P) Tapi demam2 pun boleh gi main futsal eh?? Buat sup bola nanti baru tahu.

[3]
Adehh, not good. Missed Nina so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Memo:
To ever dearest Nina,
Your bestest auntie will be back for good, soon. Insyallah. But till then, you just have to be good, do not make Atok & Wan in troubles, OK? Most importantly, take good care of my teddys and toys...;)

*Hugs & kisses,
Auntie Iema.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a latest look of Nina with my 2nd sis in law, Kak Dilie.



Time for a hot chocolate. See ya.

*A soul that is under medication.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails