Wednesday, January 05, 2005

its all coming back to me now



Salam..

here comes the first update for 2005..

not talking about exams anymore (I had enuff the whole day)..updating this blog is one of the way to get rid of the books, tutorials and notes..*urghhh

somebody has come into my intention lately..well, it was one of the 2005 wish list------>keeping in touch with long lost friends, or shud I say someone that u had completely get over with..(urmm, not really..)*sigh..

I've learned in my lifetime so far that you can't help who you fall for and no matter how hard you try and how much it hurts you everyday that you just wanna be with them or just talk to them n you never stop trying to make them happy by the little things you say or do because thats what makes your life worth going on for...true indeed..

But yeah, too bad, it wasnt meant to be..

"Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares."
~William Shakespeare~


*hugs
fiZZa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails