Thursday, December 09, 2004

forgive & forget


Salam...

Morning everyone.. well, I have no specific story to share with u today.. basically yesterday what i did was - my usual routine, went to lectures (still got maa..!! duhh), cooked spaghetti bolognese (i tend to eat a lot bila stress), chatting (thru skype) with my family & ima-sky, did my laundry & bla.bla..bla..

Someone was being nice by posting a letter in an envelope with a kit-kat in it.. thanks, but eating chocolate is not the best cure.. tp apapun, I do appreciated that!

I wont talk no more about what had happened few days ago, guess it really hurted me deep down inside.. and sorry if Ive done anything wrong..

Madame Dorothée Deluzy wrote that it is easier to forgive an enemy than a friend, but Mahatma Gandhi wrote that the weak can never forgive, forgiveness is the attribute of the strong..

till then, take care & be good..! wassalam

~The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made~

emmachann

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails