Saturday, December 11, 2004

The best cure..


Salam..

submitted the engineering management this evening, feels good haa.. yeah22.. i slept for only 3 hours this morning - so not me! and now I am so sleepy but have to wait until all the food settle down first.. haha.. u have no idea what I had just now for my dinner.. amazingly, I still managed to cook despites the zzsleepy, zzzsleepy .. anyway, thanks to ima-sky for the SWOT analysis that u gave me last nite but u know what, I forgot to include that in my report!! duhhh...

Anyway, I am feeling better now (as u can see the color of the font has changed :P) now I knew wut's my best cure.. tak perasan pun until my so called sister - Shaema mentioned it..well, that is so true indeed! was over the phone with my so called dear for about an hour (was supposed to use this hour writing up my report..hehe) but then I was stuck with the business plan..so there she goes..

And so.. he told me that Kak Gina (our fren) is getting married tomorrow hehe..obviously, I cant make it! But apapun kak Gina, Selamat Pengantin Baru!! May the two of you be showered with happiness.. Sorry, but I hope you'll make it to mine..one fine day, insyallah.. hehehe.. just kiddin lah..

Selamat Pengantin Baru also to a friend of mine masa kat Convent dulu.. Octover Marliana (she was born in September anyway) with her partner (sorry I forgot his name..hehe).. takpe aa.. my parents will insyallah attend the wedding tomorrow, kira on behalf jugaklah kan..wish u all the best and moga bahagia ke anak cucu!!! ameennn..Ill surely pay a visit to ur errmm..maybe new house with org baru ke tahun depan..hehe..

Anyway, to all four of you (and anyone else who is married or getting married or contemplating the idea), a marriage is a journey which should be treated with respect, and it is a lot of hard work..it is about sharing and not about getting your way all the time..cheh..cakap macam pernah been thru a marriage jer kan.. ppl told me about this..

The rest of it, he was talking about his cats,his friends..bla.bla..bla..huh.. miss Whitty & Tiger (his cats)!! I prefer to have a rabbit as a pet (I had many of them when I was small)..but yeah..he likes cats, which means I like cats as well (not that I really like but just getting use to it..hehe)
So, dats it, my best cure! coz actually the whole week i didnt get the chance to talk to him as he was busy working & playing futsal.. hmm..semalam baru dpt borak lama..thank god! he gave me an advice jugak - dont care about what ppl said, me myself luv u just the way u are..so nothing to lose! ;)) thanks dear! *moral of the story, do appreciate ppl who appreciated you..

Okie dokie..life is a roller coaster..as you both sit side by side, don't forget to scream from the peaks, hold hands through the dips, laugh through the loops, and enjoy every twist and turn.. for the ride is always better when you share it together..

Last but not least - a quote for all of u out there,

"The best relationship is the one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.."


Big hugs,
*emmachann*

p/s: Click here if u wanna see the lyrics ::ALL MY LIFE:: by Kci & Jojo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails