Sunday, March 07, 2021

Back to normal, hopefully

Salam all, Alhamdulillah, things are pretty much going back to it was before. Schools are open, kiddos are resuming their golf classes, violin lessons and etc. Except that, I am, still, on WFH. The work arrangement has yet to be finalised, I'm anxiously waiting to be back in the office, back to to old routines. The new building has FINALLY completed, after like err.. 9 years maybe? Anyhow, I'm glad that I still got the chance inshaAllah to experience the new office and my new room! Oh my! After 15 years, I finally got my own room! Hehe. My newly bought coffee machine is ready to be at your service.

Its Sunday btw, which is my routine day to the market. Just need to grab some fruits and veges for the week. But before that, I have the laundry to be done and thought just killing my time by posting a new update.

Till then, take care & stay safe everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails