Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Post review

Salam,

Alhamdulillah, we were back in KK yesterday evening and today Hubby gone back to offshore. Right after I dropped him off at the airport, I was in great tears, crying like a small child. I know, sounds like drama queen kan! Bukan apa, Hubby has been great in taking care of me and handling Naufal after the miscarriage. So when he's gone back offshore, terasa sgt. Even Naufal was asking for his Daddy just now - Mommy, we go fetch daddy now..

So anyway, back to the topic, today is my post review with my gynae. Went there with my mom. Alhamdulillah the blood test was all good. No thyroid, SLE or anything. Dr asked how am I doing, so I said I'm a little bit tired. But then he said, I looked depressed. I did asked him to explain in detail again what really happened, what could have been done to prevent it. So he suggested me to come again in 2 weeks time with Hubby and he'll explain in detail coz he was rushing for an operation. But he did briefly explained and he said do not blame yourself, miscarriage happened in 45% of pregnancy and recurrent miscarriage happened in 25%. If the baby survived, there could be possibilities that anomalies will happen and you surely don't want go through that phase.

Then I requested for MC to be extended. But he said, the longer you stay at home, the more depress you will be. Haha. Maybe lah kot, but I said to him that I'm not ready physically and mentally to go back to work yet. Pastu Dr said oklah..hehe

But now I'm feeling very tired, sakit2 bdn sgt. I need to arrange for a berurut & tungku session before going back to work.

Hopefully, I would be fully recover by then, insyaAlah.

Bye!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:KK

2 comments:

~ez~ said...

insyaallah..semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya utk akak.semoga akak tabah..ez doakan yg terbaik utk akak.insyaallah..

Emmachann said...

Ez,

TQ so much for your doa.. moga2 Allah makbulkan doa Ez & org2 lain yg doakan untuk kami.. huhu.. akak tgh tabah-setabah2nya ni.. sangka baik je dgn Allah, maybe Allah nak bagi yg lebih baik drpd apa yg ada skrang, insyaAllah..

Related Posts with Thumbnails