Sunday, May 20, 2012

Better

Salam,

Alhamdulillah there is no more the unwanted 'gift'. Yes, we went to DarusSyifa and berubat. I felt so relieved, hubby too. So the Uztaz said I shall recite more and more quran, jaga amalan before tidur and finally yakin pada Allah. I am now able to pray already and syukur, its a mixed feeling, sad & happy that I could doa and seek for strength, guidance and patience from Allah. I've been trying hard to find back the momentum I had before the miscarriage but I couldn't and I was wasting my time in the office. Its not a good thing, coz kerja is also part of ibadah and tanggungjawab to Allah and I have failed to fulfill that last week.

Hopefully, tomorrow ahead will be a good week, insyaAllah. I'm still having the fever & cough though, but the headache has slowly gone, alhamdulillah. Kalau tak mmg terbaring je and Allah je yg tahu how many pills I have taken for the past 2 weeks.

Ok people, let the positive vibe comes around. Thanks to those who have been very concern. Really appreciate that, Allah je yg boleh membalas jasa2 kalian.

Amin.

2 comments:

Kak Vit said...

AlhamduLILLAH..dengan izin ALLAH jua hendaknya..keep up the amalan and zikirullah..jangan tinggalkan, kerana zikir ini 'lauk' hati kita..:-)
take care tau! ^__^

Emmachann said...

Lia,

Thank you so much.. ko lah sahabat dunia akhirat..

Related Posts with Thumbnails