Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pampering time

Salam.

Alhamdulillah, the check up went well this morning n Dr said it's confirmed pregnancy. We could see the baby's heart beat but still too tiny though. So he requested us to come back in a week time for detail check up as he was also rushing to delivering a baby.

Anyway, I'm currently waiting for my turn to have my facial treatment! Can't wait coz its been 4 months since the last appointment. My fav place is Herbaline and it's always been since day one.


A friend of mine introduced this place and I also have my own beautician since then. Coz she was so gentle n x sakit pun masa picit2 jerawat ke apa and I feel very comfortable with her.

Before the treatment they will give a cup of ginger tea and face towel.


The treatment will takes approximately 2 hours and mmg best, boleh tido je.. Thanks to Hubby, he's taking Naufal to the softplay so I could have all the time to pamper myself.

Oh! It's my turn now! C u!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku pun suke herbaline..
dulu time keje kat klcc.. g yg kat estee lauder.. best gakk tak sakitt..
tapi la ni dah duk umah.. baru tahu herbaline seri kembangan setapak je dari umah aku..hehe
best kannn

Emmachann said...

Cery,

fuhh..estee lauder terus..mahal sikit kot..hehe.. tp herbaline suka bau herbs dia tu.. pastu kena urut2 bahu u kepala part tu yg best..hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails