Friday, March 02, 2007

sometimes love is just ain't enough..

Salam.

I am at Starbucks @ Jusco Seremban 2. Just to get the internet connection. Hehe.

Today I finally got back my new ATM cards, licence and my temporary IC. What a relief, I am able to bits of shopping before I go back to KK. haha. See, come to think of it, I think I knew the reason behind all the loses.

But one thing for sure, I won't be able to get replacement of my student card (not sure why in the place it was in the purse!) and most importantly, the pictures.

Well, the JTC went well, with a minor correction. I then had my lunch with a bestfriend of mine and his officemates. They had some routine operation at GDC so I had to wait for them agak lama jugak. I used to have my lunch around 1200-1300pm at KK so semalam makan lambat dah pening kepala. People who are close to me are aware of the 2 things that I can't handle - lapar & takleh tidur. hehe.

It was not just a lunch, we had talked bout the problems he had and of course me telling him the whole 'blockbuster story. I felt better after meeting him, perhaps I should have talked to him earlier. Tapi ye lah, its difficult nak cerita through chatting, not much you can explain.

However, I admit that its not that easy. Its like a nightmare, when you woke up in the morning and suddenly you realised that you shouldnt say things that you have said, or do things that you have done. Love isn't about loving that person so much at all without letting them know how you felt. Maybe all this while, he thought that everything was going so well. The truth is you are so desperate to know where this is going to be. You were angry that time, so you couldnt think twice of what you should do and shouldn't. But deep down inside, you love that person soo bad, even words could not describe that.

So my beloved readers, if you love somebody, do let him/her know, before its tooooo late (I mean it!!). Spend some quality time with that person, make him/her realise that you love him/her so bad. Its worth it. Sometimes a little thing you do can make a big differences to your relationship, believe me! Share your problems together. Love is all about sharing and caring, giving and taking.

Well, I guess thats about it, for now. I shall continue bila masa mengizinkan. It's maghrib already, kena balik rumah dah.

Till then, sorry if I may hurt anyone by writing all this kind of thing. Take care!

To my friend, thanks a lot! ;) Glad that you wife is getting better, alhamdulillah. Wishing you all the happiness in the world. Ameen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails