Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hola 2006! Adios to 2005…

Assalamualaikum!

1.
Well, it’s been a while since December ended and I hope it is still not too late to wish you all a very Happy New Year! And many thanks for all the sms received during New Year’s Eve. I don’t think I will mention their names here. Of course you know who you are. ;)

2.
Anyway, 2005 has finally gone and it makes me wonder of what I have achieved last year. Those things that happened which will never come back again and so we are only left with the memories and lessons.

To list some;

1.A finally survived MEng Electronics Control & Systems graduate! Alhamdulillah!!
2.Get a job at an Oil & Gas Company – something that I have been looking forward to since I graduated from Poly Kuching.
3.The best winter ever.
4.The best birthday gift. – The Undomestic Goddess.
5.Went to a few interviews in UK but I guess I was not that lucky and good enough. But there’s always a hidden hikmah and I’m glad that I am now in Malaysia for good!
6.Traveled with my parent to Europe and it was the best holiday ever.
7.Was working as full time cleaner before I got back here and it was a good lesson and I have learnt a lot about cleaning. Hehe.
8.The best holiday in Sarawak! It was the first time I cried at the airport before my flight back home to Semenanjung.Sob..sob..sob.

3.
I am thankful (Alhamdulillah!!) for all the things above although sometimes the world can be a really tough place and I’m pretty sure 2006 will be a challenging one. This is the time when you are back to the real world, dealing with real people and I admit that is tough. Im hoping that my job will give no extra pressure. Hehe.

I would also like to thank my friends, buddies and families who have been kind enough to stick with me through thick and thin, rise and fall. It has been a pleasure having friends like all of you, am praying that Allah will always bless you – semoga Allah membalas jasa-jasa baik korang..Ameenn..

4.
Well, no big resolution for 2006 for me and I am not going to make any. I think I have had enough with the whole Azam Baru list. I just want to keep things simple and not too big for a small girl like me. There are little goals, of course but I think I’ll keep that to myself. Let the time decides and we’ll see what will happen next.

5.
I m very happy this year since I will have the opportunity to spend lots of time with friends and family. This is the thing that I am most grateful with. The best part is when everyone's getting married this year! So excited for them!! I've missed my best friend's wedding last year and I hope I will be able to make it this time. Especially Intan's in Terengganu and Emmy's in Sarawak.

Last but not least, I wish everyone a brilliant and happy year ahead. May all your goals and dreams come true and do spend more time with your loved one especially families, as if there is no tomorrow…

Wassalam.

~emmachann in 2006~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails