Friday, October 07, 2005

tried so hard, yet so far..

Salam..

A gloomy day, a slow one too..

Been away for a while. A lot of things happened. Which later resulted in some profound, irreversible changes. Still, there is every reason to think that I will survive this.

Well, sometimes I do think about what might have been and what could have been. I wish I had never been so friendly, had never learnt how to cook good (not so good pun actually), never can make someone fell in love with me and finally had to break his heart by telling him I already had a boyfriend. Its tough, but its reality. And now I have to deal with all the mess.

I also wish that I should have never said something at all, when its always best to keep my mouth shut. But then its too late, too late..

I have tried so hard and yet so far. I guess time will tell.

~I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before you go..~
~I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before you go..~


I wish you a long and happy life.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails