Saturday, August 20, 2005

im alive!

Assalamualaikum.

[1]
Hello blog readers. Now the blog is back again. Wow, 7th August was the day since the last entry. Not too bad. Sorry folks, I had to shutdown the blog for a while, due to some circumstances. However, for those who are still loyal enough to still check on me, many thanks. Since the blog has been idle for quite some time, I am hoping that no one will be bothered to read this blog. hehe.. So I can write whatever I want. Ahaa..you see, that's the point.

[2]
Anyway, what makes me blogging again?? Its another wedding weekend. Marriani Ahmad (Cinot), one of my bestest buddy back in SM Teknik, is getting married tomorrow. (Cinot, I know you will read this sooner of later!) In fact, she's already a wife to Syam, since her akad nikah was on Thursday, if Im not mistaken. Correct me if Im wrong, but who cares kan Cinot. That's not a big thing. Hehe..The biggest deal here is you are now a Mrs. Oh no!! Macam tak percaya jer. So sad that I couldnt make it (obviously!). Tulah..lenkali nak kahwin cakap awal2. Ni sibuklah suruh aku balik awal.. bila tanya kenapa, bagi reason yg tak relevant langsung. Apapun, hope you'll make it to mine. Which is in 1,2,3,4,5 etc years time. hehe..Cinot, you can tell.

Another Mrs-to-be is Sh. Fatmadiana (Yana). My housemates. Takpe2..update about Yana mesti ada kat blog si Hana malam ni. So feel free to check out her blog then.

So, big congratulation to all four of you, husbands & wives. *big claps+hugs*. May all of you be showered with happiness, Ameen. Semoga berbahagia ke anak cucu.

Life is a roller coaster..as you both sit side by side, don't forget to scream from the peaks, hold hands through the dips, laugh through the loops, and enjoy every twist and turn.. for the ride is always better when you share it together..

Last but not least, a quote for all of you out there,

"The best relationship is the one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.."

Oh my god, its 2 o'clock in the morning. Esok kojer kul 6 nih. *aiyakkk*

Oklah. Will keep updating. InsyaAllah. Take care, wassalam.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails