Friday, December 03, 2004

so sad


Salam..

tomorrow is friday..yey!!

however, this week is not a happy week for me..i had tough days last week and again now.. Im wasnt sure if I was the reason for what had happened, but when ppl keep pointing at me so i was sure about it! how bad i was..!! very2 bad!!

The thing is, some ppl they prefer to stay away from what had made them unhappy or sad, but on the other hand, the other half are trying their very best to cheer them up (the ppl who are always running away from problems)and hoping that everything will be back to normal.. hmm.. takpelahh..

there's a quote saying,

True friendship & love is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.

therefore, do appreciate ppl around u while they are still around..I guess I'm not having it as easy as I hoped... But I suppose I'll just have to be patient and keep on trying..

kehhh..nuff said:

~out of reach~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails