Saturday, June 05, 2004

exams

salam.

exams is just around the corner.. im burnin the midnite oil almost everynite but today,duhh..having a bad stomach pain.. why is this happenin di minit2 terakhir ini..

hmm.. takpe2.. be strong!

lately, studying at the library reminds me to someone who used to be my studymate all the time masa kat poly.. terasa betul cam tak cukup chorum masa study. and even terbayang2 dia duk kat sebelah..hmm..wish i could turn back time! i guess its true dat its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday..

i thought i did wanna update the blog but couldnt help it. at this moment, im trying to get rid of the sleepy mood coz i took pain killer 30 minutes ago..
gud luck to hana,kamy,feza, syukur & others.. berusahalah sehingga ke titisan pen ink yg terakhir..

what a sad but true song...from my fav group - Boyz II Men.

How do I, say goodbye, to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh, outweigh the bad, ohhh

I thought we'd get, to see forever,
But forever's gone away,
It's so hard, to say goodbye, to yesterday

I don't know, where the road, is going to lead,
All I know, is where we've been, and what we been through, oooh,

If we get to see tomorrow,(ooooooohhhhhhhh)
I hope it's worth all the wait,
It's so hard, to say goodbye, to yesterday.

And I'll take, with me the memories,
To be my sunshine after the rain,
It's so hard, to say goodbye, to yesterday....



help me. zzzzzzzzzzzz.....
~qermottos-under drugs~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails