Monday, April 18, 2005

sleeping marathon

Salam.

[1]
Yes. Very impressive. A sleeping marathon from 6pm - 5am. Didnt really into sleeping at first, but after taking a great package of medication (2 panadols, flu & cough) I just did. Still, I am what I was yesterday.*sigh.. And somehow, felt guilty, since I missed my prayers. Not good.

Probably I was very tired yesterday, didnt get enough rest. My back is still painful (only God knows why), my health condition is not improving at all and my heart has a fragile content which may break so please, stay out of it, OK?

Nevermind. Dont worry folks, this is not an angry entry.

[2]
From now on, the game plan is simple and straightforward. I will do what am I suppose to do. Nothing more, nothing less.


Till then, have a nice day.

*forgive & forget.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails