Saturday, December 25, 2004

feels good at home


Salam..

ello all..hope u all are doin fine..

me, feels good at home.. I just got back from Prague for a holiday.. yeahh2.. duit scholar pakai gi jalan2..hehe..

Overall, the trip was fun although it was freezin all the time.. and on Wednesday snow pulak lagi tu.. but we went to almost all places of tourist attractions.. the best one would be kat Prague Castle..nantilah..one day Ill talk about it.. at this moment takde idea lagi nak update about Prague..so I guess, some other time ehh..

Arghh...this is not good..I am missing Malaysia very much..especially mr saiful azam.. wish u were here my dear!

"Love is missing someone whenever you are apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you are close in heart.."


Nuff said.

*Hugs,
emmachann

~Everyplace I go I'll think of you
Every song I sing I'll sing for you..
Dream about the days to come
When I won't have to leave you alone
About the times I won't have to say...~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails